Conductive Therapy ShopTM brand’s unique Conductive Socks are woven with a special silver filament to maximize both conductivity and comfort. Commonly recommended by many Physicians and Specialists, conductive gloves are used in conjunction with electrotherapy devices for the treatment and management of various types of pain. Socks come packaged with our proprietary Trace 60 ® Conductive Electrode Solution & Skin Prep spray which enhances the conductivity of silver-wire garments and rehydrates adhesive electrode pads. This spray contains over 60 beneficial trace elements. The package also includes 2 premium 3″ electrode pads which can be used as a ground for electrotherapy devices with split lead wires, as well as our doctor-created User Guide. Conductive garments are commonly recommended to patients by many Neurologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, and other Physicians and Health Care Practitioners for use in the treatment and management of pain associated with many of the following: Nerve and Joint Pain, Stiffness, Common Aches and Pains, Arthritis, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Cancer, Degenerative Joint Disease, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Sports Injuries, Accidents, Post-Surgery Swelling, Post-Surgery Healing, Foot , Ankle & Lower Leg Abnormalities, Hand, Wrist & Forearm Abnormalities, and many other conditions. Electrotherapy can be performed in the convenience and safety of your own home. It is simple, proven, and often provides almost immediate results. Electrotherapy can prevent the need for powerful and often dangerous medications. Many users report that electrotherapy is relaxing, enjoyable, soothing and energizing. Electrotherapy sessions often dramatically reduce pain and are also known to help improve the quality of sleep after treatment. NOTE: All conductive garments must be used in conjunction with an electrotherapy device, purchased separately.
- USE WITH YOUR TENS or other electrotherapy device for grounding, treatment of Tarsal Tunnel, Nerve and Joint Pain, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Post-op Swelling, Pain Management, Inflammation, etc. Our proprietary products were developed over 10 years in a clinical environment to be effective, easy to use, and reliable. NOTE: An electrotherapy device (which produces the healing electrical current) is NOT included.
- TREAT YOU ENTIRE FOOT AND ANKLE simultaneously, which is not possible with adhesive electrodes alone.
- COMPATIBLE with most best-selling TENS, EMS and electrotherapy devices (SOLD SEPERATELY), including all Healthmate, TruMedic, Prospera, Ultima Neuro for Neuropathy, ChoiceMMed, XFT, Acclaim Digital, Gold Hand, ReBuilder, Digital Therapy Machine, Earthing and Grounding applications. IF YOU ARE UNSURE CONTACT US via our support email. **ATTENTIONS OMRON OWNERS**: All Omron devices REQUIRE a separately purchased, standard-size lead wire to work with our garments. Contact us for help with this.
- UNIVERSAL One Size Fits Most construction – our socks are as light, flexible, and comfortable to wear as ordinary socks.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 PAIR CTS brand Conductive Socks with lead wire adaptors + 2 Premium 3″ Adhesive Electrode Pads + Trace 60 Conductive Spray + User Guide.